- Hogue® Beavertail™ HandALL® grip sleeve with Cobblestone™ texturing, finger grooves and gentle palm swells.
- Lite Rack™ system includes refined slide serrations, pronounced cocking ears and a lighter recoil spring, allowing for easy slide manipulation. Combined with low-recoiling .380 ammunition, it is the ideal pistol for training and practice.
- Compact for easy concealment and fits comfortably in the hand to better distribute recoil during practice.
- Lightweight slide features a drift-adjustable steel rear sight with a vertical edge and a bright, fiber optic front sight for improved visibility.
- Utilizes Ruger's safe, reliable and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety; external manual safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel slide; one-piece, precision-machined fire control chassis; and textured high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame with accessory rail.
- Safe, easy takedown with no special tools or trigger pull required.
- Also includes: three alloy steel magazines, magazine load assist, locking device.
|Dimensions||11.2 × 7.1 × 2.1 in|
NO SALE TO CALIFORNIA
DRIFT ADJUSTABLE 3-DOT
2.15 X 7.15 X 11.20
10 + 1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.