Last updated April 5, 2023
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within ten (10) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging, along with the applicable return form provided, and mail your return to:
S&L Sporting Goods
P.O. Box 7832
Jacksonville, FL 32238
Return shipping charges will be paid or reimbursed by us.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Firearms transferred into receiver’s possession.
- Accessories with open original packaging.
- Accessories that were used post purchase (i.e. mounted and/or installed).
- All ammunition sales are final and non-refundable.
- Any manufacturer defect discovered post-transfer of the firearm.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us to arrange a refund or exchange.
- A 10% restocking fee will be charged for all returns.
- No returns will be accepted without prior authorization.
- Please do not forward returned items to address on original shipping label?
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us.